I love stories, especially true stories with a happy ending.
A story is like a journey with its hiccups, ups and downs, and often, its anxious cliffhangers.
Selling your home or searching for the right home to buy is like a journey as well.
I have a masters degree in writing, and my favorite topics to explore are design, gardening, and healthy living. Articles of mine have been published in magazines such as Natural Home and BackHome. I was a weekly columnist for LifetimeTV online for three years. Professional writing is about details, decisions, and deadlines. Now I employ my strong communication and negotiation skills to work for my clients.
Since 2003, I've managed two successful online businesses that I co-founded.
I work with both sellers and buyers, and I look forward to meeting you soon. My greatest pleasure is in helping you find your happy ending.
5 things you might not know about me
• Asheville has been my home since 2006
• My Aunt Louise was a Rockette -- and later, a real estate agent
• I have two grandsons, six grand-nieces, and two grand-nephews
• I practice martial arts and enjoy knitting (not at the same time)
• My two little dogs have stolen my heart, my bed, and my couch